Job Title: Security Technician
Location: Ashburn, VA
Anistar Technologies is seeking a Security Technician to install and service access control, CCTV, and surveillance systems. The position supports the security solutions business by installing and troubleshooting newly installed electronic security encompassing intrusion detection, access control, and closed circuit television equipment and devices.
- Perform service/ installation of various security management solutions including access control, intrusion alarm, closed circuit television systems, and other various security related systems. Must be able to install, configure, and test equipment and devices associated until final product is complete.
- Provide leadership on small projects
- Act as the Company liaison for interface with customer representative(s)
- Perform work with complete working knowledge of above systems
- Perform system testing, troubleshooting and repairs
- Understand all phases of construction, maintain project documentation and create red-lined field drawings according to Company policies and procedures
- Adhere to and participate in all Company, customer and industry quality and safety standards and regulations
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Must have Lenel certification
- Must be familiar with the installation and operations of fiber optics, Cat 5e, 6a, RS 485, 232 analog and digital cable specifications.
- Familiar with IP Video and Storage Solutions as well as Analog Video.
- Working knowledge of the NEC and electrical/electronic calculations
- Experience with Lenel, Ghallagher, Bosch, Avigilon, Open Option, and Software House would be a plus.
- Nurse call, intercom, and commercial sound experience is a plus.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. MUST have valid driver's license, and reliable transportation.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Apply on company website