Title: Regulatory Specialist
Location: Oldsmar FL
Duration: Long Term / Possible Hire
Start: June 23
Will be responsible for managing all certification and regulatory functions including internal audit program.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of new and existing regulations that may impact the organization's product and processes.
- Standardize all business operations and establish clear documentation in the form of Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Explaining regulations, procedures and policies to all employee and stakeholders as necessary.
- Maintaining data and files for future reference, particularly in the event of an audit by a regulatory agency.
- Implementing internal Quality audit protocols to identify areas of weakness and putting in the place corrective measures.
- Regularly reporting on compliance status and measuring to both internal and external parties.
- Preparing for and facilitating third-party audits and necessary.
- Manage and maintain all certifications governing the organization.
- Manage and maintain all Change control and Deviations.
- Manage Customer Complaints
- Review and write Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Write and review Quality and Safety Manuals.
- Plan and conduct relevant foot safety training.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Apply on company website