Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Miramar FL
Duration: 6mth (Contract to hire)
Start: June 16
Job Skills Requirements:
- Strong telephone and personal customer service skills and ability to work under pressure
- Solid Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word skills
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid ability to facilitate a collaborative working environment for customers and team members
- Previous administrative support or office management or related experience preferred
- Previous experience in maintaining and registering in industry state licensing programs
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Apply on company website