Job Title: Electrical Project Supervisor
Location: Greenville, WI
Our client is a proven leader in the Electrical industry, offering a professional level of electrical expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Anistar is seeking an experienced Electrical Project Supervisor with commercial experience to provide assistance with the installation of electrical infrastructure and also various types/sizes of conduit in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
- Under general direction, responsible for supporting execution of assigned lighting implementation projects.
- Supports assigned projects to ensure they are installed accurately, on-time, and within scope of the contract.
- Acts in a support role for Lighting Design Operations Leaders, Project Managers and execution teams on assigned projects. Creates and updates project schedules and progress to plan for assigned projects.
- May assist in surveys, audits, field measurements, development of estimates and quotations under the direction of supervisors.
- Inspects work on job sites to ensure safety, quality, counts and work is being performed per the contractual scope of work.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture or equivalent work related experience and a minimum of 4 years of installation and crew leadership experience in the Building Construction Industry.
- Experience with LED lighting systems and lighting controls required. Working knowledge of HVAC controls, BAS management, fire and security management systems is preferred.
- Networked/connected lighting system experience. Understands light color, color rendering, lumen and lumen maintenance, lamp life, ballast factors, system wattage and efficacy of the various systems.
- Able to identify in the field various types of systems and properly document these and the proposed alternatives utilizing appropriate systems.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Apply on company website