Title: Lead DAS Technician
Location: Raleigh, NC
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking DAS Technicians for a contract opportunity.
- Installation of DAS systems
- Experience with Indoor/Outdoor Systems
- Implement CAS and IBWave
- Lacing and cable management
- Fiber installation (Splice and Test a plus)
- Coaxial termination
- Generate closeout packets
- Support Lead Technicians during a project.
- Show proficiency and quality in installing project-specific components and equipment consistent with manufacturer and company standards.
- Assist in the installation and support various cable types (coaxial, fiber, Cat 5/6, etc.) in commercial and residential environments to meet desired quality standards.
- Demonstrate ability to use basic hand and power tools.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a professional manner at all job sites.
- Assist in the completion of installations in a diverse range of buildings… including stadiums, motor speedways, hospitals, schools, office buildings and multi-family homes.
- Maintain safe, clean and orderly tools and work area.
- Maintain customer confidence by performing outstanding work.
- Previous DAS install & testing experience
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Apply on company website