Job Title: Fire Alarm Service Technician
Location: Lexington, KY
Our client is a proven leader in the Fire, Low Voltage, and Security industries, offering a high level of professional expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 75 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals.
- The service and maintenance of Fire Alarm systems and their components to ensure proper functionality
- Service and troubleshoot systems to diagnose problems and identify solutions
- Ensure customers understand the functionality of their system
- Interact with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a professional manner
- Demonstrate an understanding of and follow all safety regulations and practices
- Open-minded willingness to continual learning
- Follow all policies, procedures, and core values
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by management
- Must have a KY Fire Alarm License, NICET II or be able to obtain license to start
- Read and interpret diagrams, blueprints, and specifications
- Experience with electronic testing devices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's license
- Fire Life Safety, Low Voltage or Security experience
- Fire Alarm Manufacturer certifications
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of IT functionality
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Apply on company website