Job Title: Data Librarian / Data Management Analyst / Metadata Specialist
Location: Remote from anywhere in the U.S.
Clearance: Public Trust (preferred but not essential) – The candidate needs to be able to get Public Trust clearance (SF-85).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Science, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Management, or similar fields.
- 4+ years of experience in data management, data governance, data quality, master data management, and/or designing and implementing functional systems and data in a structured process using Azure Purview.
- 2+ years of experience performing data analysis.
- 2+ years of experience developing, updating, and maintaining dashboards in Power BI, preferred.
- 2+ years of experience coaching and assisting end-users with data understanding and tools such as Power BI and Azure Purview.
- Working knowledge of Python.
- Experience with Azure cloud environments.
- Experience with developing and maintaining APIs.
- Experience with AWS OpWorks Stacks, Azure Data Factory, Azure DevOps, and Azure Machine Learning.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Siteimprove.
- Very comfortable using Github.
- Ability to work with agile project management tools such as Azure DevOps and Jira.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
Familiarity and experience with domestic and international trade data such as U.S. goods and services, U.S. goods exporting and importing, and economic indicators in manufacturing sectors.
Experience developing, implementing, and maintaining pipelines for data ingestion and processing across multiple data endpoints using Python in Azure.
Experience with R is a plus.
Looking for a Data Librarian to acquire (collection development), organize (cataloging and metadata), and implement appropriate user services. The Data Librarian applies traditional librarianship principles and practices to data management, including data citation, digital object identifiers (DOIs), ethics, and metadata.
- Define, implement, or support a Data Governance plan.
- Develop a proactive methodology for effective data management by collecting, analyzing, and reporting on disparate data sources.
- Facilitate data management through Azure Purview.
- Analyzing datasets or results of the models and algorithms that have been run to identify meaningful, actionable patterns of information.
- Develop, publish, and maintain various dashboards using Power BI.
- Coach and assist the end-user community with technical issues and data understanding.
- Configure indexing solutions to improve interoperability and search performance in terms of speed, relevancy, and search result refinement capabilities.
Apply on company website