Job Title: Low Voltage Technicians
Location: Quincy, WA
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced low voltage technicians to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of voice and data cables as well as security/access control equipment. MUST be comfortable working from a lift.
The ideal candidate must possess the following: Technicians MUST have experience working with various cables that include, but are not limited to: twisted pair, coax, Category 5, Category 6, single and multi-mode fiber optic cables. Cable installation includes: pulling, placement, terminating, testing, and labeling. BICSI cert (current or past) a plus, but not needed. IDF/MDF, rack install, fiber termination and testing experience a plus. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
- Pulling/running low voltage cables in a commercial environment
- Pulling, terminating, and testing of fiber optic cables
- Dressing/labeling of cables
- Testing with Fluke Versiv tester
- Installation of cabling support structures (cable tray, J-hooks, ladder rack, etc.)
- Boom/scissor lift experience.
- 2+ years of low voltage installation experience in commercial cabling.
- Cabling hand tools (tool pouch, snips, screwdrivers, punch-down tool, crimper, etc.)
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards..
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver license.
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies
Apply on company website