Title: AutoCAD Drafter
Location: Lenexa, KS
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
Major responsibilities of this position include:
- 1-2 years CAD drafting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to create, edit, and maintain drawings.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Proficient with the use of computers, including email, spreadsheets, and Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills; verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and follow-up skills.
- Self-motivated, self-starter.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to create, edit, and maintain drawings
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years experience with drafting
- AutoCAD experience
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Apply on company website