Job ID: 405980 Technician-Pharmacy - Registry - Rotating La Grange, Illinois Regular / Rotating Apply Now
We Are Hiring
Technician-Pharmacy - Pharmacy Services General 001 - ALMH - La Grange, IL
PRN, Rotating schedule flexibility (AM/PM rotation throughout the seven day week); overnight shift coverage mandatory throughout the year for vacation/emergency staffing coverage needs; employee may be assigned to staff at other AMITA Health Hospitals based on managerial discretion and staffing needs on an "as needed" basis; every other weekend/two weekends.
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toProvides distributive pharmacy services and technical support for the pharmacist.
- Refills and maintains automated dispensing systems.
- Prepares orders and maintains inventory for the pharmacy department.
- Repackages bulk medications.
- Receives and stores incoming supplies.
- Serves as liaison between pharmacy, patient and health professional by providing information as necessary.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the National Healthcare Association.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website