Job ID: 410429 RN, Registered Nurse - Home Health - Part-Time - Day La Grange, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
RN-Home Health - Part-Time, Day - Adventist LaGrange Memorial Hospital-Western Suburbs - La Grange,IL.
This role is eligible for a $2,500 sign-on bonus, provided you successfully complete all pre-employment requirements subject to the terms and conditions of the offer. Former associates of six months or less are not eligible.
Work Hours: Monday - Friday - 8:00am - 5:00pm and every other weekend rotating holiday track. BSN and Home Health experience preferred. No New Grads.
Service Areas: Westchester, Hillside, Berkeley, Oak Park, Broadview, River Forest, Forest Park, Maywood, Bellwood, and surrounding areas.
- Manage daily visit schedule independently
- Monthly staff meetings are virtual
- Receive laptop or android tablet and iPhone.
- Patient and clinical supplies delivered directly to patient, no office pick up required.
- Efficient onboarding – orientation program.
- 1:1 patient interaction
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Drivers License credentialed from the Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles (IL-DMV) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- Home Health experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website