Job ID: 405959 Registered Nurse - RN-Educator - Nursing Education - FT Days Chicago, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
Join our team that works in an atmosphere of compassion and respect. Overlooking beautiful Lake Michigan and Lincoln Park, AMITA Saint Joseph Chicago in the Lakeview neighborhood is an academic hospital that's home to experienced healthcare providers with a passion for providing exceptional patient care. The hospital also hosts several centers of nationally recognized care, including the Chicago Institute of Advanced Bariatrics, the Mark M. Connolly Center for Cancer and Specialty Care and the Diamond Headache Unit.
RN-Educator - Nurse Education - Full-Time, Days - 8:00AM-4:30PM, Monday-Friday, but schedule will vary depending on hospital needs. This may include evening/night hours and weekends/holidays. - AMITA St Joseph Chicago - Chicago,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to assesse, plans, implements and evaluates educational activities planning for an assigned service or population.
- Collaborates with nurse managers and staff to assess learning needs and competencies.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates educational plans/programs and utilizes methods, measurements and tools to evaluate achievement of learning goals.
- Identifies and/or develops teaching tools and instructional materials.
- Keeps records of educational activities and prepares reports.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- MSN Strongly Preferred - Doctoral Degree in Nursing strongly preferred.
Nurse Educator Experience strongly preferred
5+ years strong clinical experience preferred
ED/ICU experience preferred.
Work with a New Grad Program desireable.
Academic Nurse Education experience would be considered.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website