Job ID: 413839 Medical Assistant - Float To Hire -North and Northwest Region Elmhurst, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
This role is eligible for a $1500.00 sign-on bonus, provided you successfully complete all pre-employment requirements subject to the terms and conditions of the offer. Former associates of six months or less are not eligible.
Are you looking to advance and grow your Medical Assistant clinical skills? AMITA Health Float Pool is currently accepting applicants for our North and Northwest Region. We offer flexibility, travel incentive and great co-workers!
This is a great opportunity to see and sample different AMITA Medical Group practices and specialities until you find a place that is the best fit for you.
Medical Asst - Float Staffing 001 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health Medical Group
General schedule M-F 8-5pm, might include some extended evening until 7pm. May include some Saturdays. Flexibility is desired.
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to assist with the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
- Assists with treatments ordered by physician as supervised by physician or registered nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Medical Assistant certificate from AAMA, AMT, NHA, NCCT.
- High school diploma or GED required
- MA Diploma is preferred
- Comfortable and experienced with vaccines, injections, and blood draws.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website