The Territory Manager is responsible for handling all accounts both existing and potential within anassigned geographic territory (Quebec, Atlantic Provinces) and is responsible for developing an efficient and effective sales plan using all resources made available that meet the monthly and annual revenue/volume goals of the company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a Business Plan and strategy that will ensure full achievement of monthly and annual quotas.
- Identify, qualify, develop, sell, & service new clients.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of customer and market needs to assist in market research, provide input into promotional materials, and participate in pricing and product development strategies
- Manage and optimize the business potential of all existing clients.
- Develop and effectively write business correspondence and/or deliver sales presentations
- Communicate, coordinate, and update with other departments to ensure error free service delivery to new and existing clients including all new client on-boarding paperwork necessary
- Effective planning and time management of weekly outside sales calls and consequent follow up.
- Timely, thorough, and accurate preparation of all required departmental reports i.e. sales calls, forecasts etc.
- Attend and participate in all required trainings and meetings.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Highly driven, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Energetic and friendly with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with a sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills with a history of exceeding customer's expectations.
Qualifications / Prior Experience
- Education: B.A. /B.S. in Business or related field is required.
- Licenses/Certificates: Valid state issued driver’s license, and clean DMV record.
- Experience: A minimum of 10 years of successful outside sales experience and business development in window and door hardware products desired.
- Bi-lingual in English and French
- Prefer candidate to reside in Montreal area.
The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
AmesburyTruth is committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform us of any accommodations you may require. The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of allthe work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Apply to this job