To supervise and coordinate activities of maintenance employees engaged in maintaining and installation and repair of machines, tools, equipment and building
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Plant and equipment maintencance,
- Plant engineering
- Tool room administration
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance on all machines.
- Review job orders to determine work priorities.
- Schedules, repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools and equipment to ensure continuous. production operations.
- Coordinate and oversee all work by sub-contractors.
- Requisitions tools, equipment and supplies.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering or related
- English 80%
- Experience in Manufacturing Processes
Qualifications / Prior Experience
- 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in management of maintenance, preventive, corrective and predictive systems.
- Experience in handling plastic molding and Zinc Casting equipment, die cutters, formers, semiautomatic assembly equipment, and building.
Work Environment / Other Requirements
- Leadership and focus on results
- Good interpersonal communication.
- Self-directed and proactive
- Sense of urgency
- Quality and Continuous Improvement
Apply to this job