This position will maintain optimum consumable storage levels and replenish as needed in the facility Storeroom.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain complete inventory and storage of MRO items within the Storeroom.
- Transfer all existing consumables from our current software into IQMS and track all requisitions for inventory items in each department.
- Utilize IQMS software to requisition spare parts for the Storeroom inventory.
- Create Preventative Maintenance packages for maintenance so we have all items needed for PMs readily available for quick access.
- Sign out maintenance hand and power tools as needed.
- Track requisition forms submitted by plant personnel for MRO items.
- Clean and visually inspect all incoming hand and power tools from maintenance.
- Report any damage or excessive wear of tools to Manager.
- Maintain proper housekeeping and safety standards, making proper use of PPE, as required.
- Maintain adequate attendance levels, be prompt, and a “can do” attitude.
- Actively participate in Maintenance department team meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Applied knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Ability to maintain an inventory system.
- Must have strong time management, organizational, and record keeping skills.
- Must be able to use a computer.
Qualifications / Prior Experience
- GED or High School education preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills required.
- Requires a strong mechanical background.
- Prior knowledge of inventory management.
Work Environment / Other Requirements
- The performance of this position normally requires exposure to a typical manufacturing areas were under certain conditions that require the use of personal protective equipment.
- Primary environment: Temperature of work area may be affected by outside temperatures. Industrial lighting provided.
- Standing, sitting, stooping and squatting can be expected along with lifting or with other means transfer of tooling, parts, containers and raw materials. Specific vision abilities required may include close vision, distance vision, peripheral and depth perception and ability to focus.
- Ability to lift up to 25-50 lbs. on a frequent basis
Apply to this job