Packs parts, and performs quality checks, in order to produce quality profiles.
- Follows all standard safety procedures as outlined and stated in the Awair Policy and uses all approved safety devices and equipment at all times.
- Keeps immediate cell area neat and clean.
- Packs parts on extrusion lines, may be required to package multiple lines.
- Responsible for all aspects of quality checking and recording on the lines being packaged. Also performs quality double checks for other lines.
- Notifies Team Lead/Operator of quality issues or profile adjustments needed.
- Reads and understands blue prints and job package.
- Reads counters, changes lengths and maintains records of production.
- Ensures all tools are accounted for and put away.
- Cuts boxes, does packaging end of line tool checks and other packaging aspects as directed by the Team Lead.
- Performs Total Preventative Maintenance as directed by Team Lead
- Willingly works in other departments as directed.
- Able to work in a team environment to the cell aspects.
- Willingly takes direction from the Team Lead.
- Maintains required material levels.
- Follows standard work where ever applicable.
- May be required to perform other duties as needed.
Skills And Abilities Required
- Communication in English
- Basic Math Skills
- Standing, bending, lifting, twisting, and walking on concrete floor.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Read and interpret blueprint and verify dimensions with gauges, which include, optical comparator calipers, push tester, etc.
- Be able to read 1/64’’ and digital ruler.
- Ability to work in a cooperative manner with others.
The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Apply to this job