The Director Patio Door & Sliding Window will be responsible to drive revenue and profitability growth through development of product, marketing and pricing strategies and through product lifecycle management. The Director Patio Door & Sliding Window will develop a deep understanding of the market including trends, customer needs, product applications, and competitors. This individual will be required to utilize that market knowledge to identify growth opportunities and develop winning strategies. The Director Patio Door & Sliding Window will need to effectively communicate with key internal stakeholders and influence other functional teams such as sales, operations, marketing, service and engineering among others. The Director, Patio Door & Sliding Window will be accountable for achieving annual revenue and profit targets and developing a strong team of product managers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducting regular voice of customer visits to generate new product ideas and detailed product requirements for new product line offerings
- Responsible for branding and product positioning for product category.
- Deep understanding of market dynamics including competition, trends, supplier offerings, and new technologies. Will work closely with customers & suppliers to research and document Patio Door & Sliding Window needs as well as understand the various applications
- Responsible for leading team through the development and execution of AmesburyTruth’s
- Patio Door & Sliding Window’s product strategy and 5-year roadmap to drive increased revenue
- Develop and implement growth strategies based on market needs in efforts to increase
- AmesburyTruth’s Patio Door & Sliding Window market share within specific product categories
- Oversee & support supply chain, sourcing, customer service and operations to manage and improve product quality and delivery
- Train the sales organization on AmesburyTruth’s Patio Door & Sliding Window solutions through online course development, in field training and sales meetings
- Collaborate with marketing to update and develop new Patio Door & Sliding Window collateral & tools to help drive increased revenue. Develop promotions, campaigns, and brand awareness of AmesburyTruth’s Patio Door & Sliding Window.
- Responsible for understanding the Patio Door & Sliding Window hardware competitive pricing
- and developing a price strategy for new offerings as well as manage annual price adjustments for Patio Door & Sliding Window
- Responsible for product life-cycle management, including development and execution of product rationalization.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Cross-functional leadership – ability to lead complex projects involving stakeholders across multiple functions, sites and regions
- Team player with excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strategic mindset with a focus on execution and delivery
- Data analysis – ability to analyze data and recommend action based on the information
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial- the ability to initiate new and creative programs and execute against project goals
Qualifications / Prior Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/marketing is desired, Marketing/Business/MBA is preferred
- 10+ Years of professional work experience, preferably with an emphasis in product management
- Experience managing and developing direct reports is desired
- Experience working closely with operations, engineering and supply chain on continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience partnering with Engineering in the development of new products
- Knowledge of P&L and financial statements
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
- Successful track record for problem solving, idea generation and program execution
- Fenestration experience preferred but not mandatory
The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Qualified candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to this job