Position PurposeDesign, develop and maintain custom CRM software solutions to meet the needs of the business by interacting with users and partnering with all functional areas to understand operational and strategic objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain custom CRM software solutions to meet operational and strategic objectives of the business.
- Design, oversee, and maintain standard development techniques and procedures, including a method to audit.
- Adhere to standard development techniques and procedures.
- Create and maintain technical procedures and documentation for all custom software including operations and user guides.
- Provide support and advice to other developers.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, identify and test needed modifications in existing custom code to evolving business needs.
- Provide support and advice to users in the effective use of custom software.
- Make recommendations to the business on solutions using custom applications/enhancements.
- Monitor and analyze data stored in enterprise databases.
- Identify data integrity issues; recommend, test and execute solutions.
- Maintain a high-level knowledge in the field of CRM software development and new technologies and tools available.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Extensive experience and skills in Dynamics 365 development, customization and configuration, specifically in CRM-related modules
- Experience preferred in ColdFusion or others such as PHP, VB/C# ASP.NET
- Extensive Knowledge of relational database systems such as MSSQL, MySQL or Oracle including PL/SQL and custom SQL querying to be able to import and export data to/from Dynamics 365 CRM using Scribe or other ETLtools
- Strong problem diagnosis and solving skills
- Self-starting, ability to work without direct supervision, managing own workload while asking for help when needed
- Exceptional Customer Service Orientation
- Demonstrated ability to work as a business partner with all levels and functional areas of the organization
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Qualifications / Prior Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer programming or computer related field
- 5 -10 years of experience in Dynamics 365 CRM software development, configuration and customization and strategic roadmap developm
Work Environment / Other Requirements
The work performed is conducted in a climate-controlled facility with moderate noise levels that are within OSHA limits.
AmesburyTruth is committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in therecruitment process, please inform us of any accommodations you may require. The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Qualified candidates: please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to this job