$6,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
American Health Communities, a division of Franklin, Tennessee-based American Health Partners Inc. operates 29 senior living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers in Tennessee and Alabama. AHC specializes in caring for seniors by providing a full range of short-term and long-term healthcare in a home-like environment. For more information, visit AHCseniorcare.com.
Full Time (8am-5pm)
The Director of Nursing (RN) will manage the nursing department and administer the nursing programs in compliance with state and federal regulations as well as company policy and procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform essential functions satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation; including, but not limited to:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the Nursing Services Department, as well as related programs and activities including, but not limited to:
- Infection Control practices, Utilization review and Triple check, Upkeep of all QA logs, PAE and PASSR log
- Perform emergency procedures such as Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Arrange for and oversee the admission, transfer and discharge of residents
- Determine the staffing needs of the Nursing Services Department, assist with the recruitment and hiring of staff
- Participate in various committees of the facility; such as care plans, infection control, pharmaceutical, budget, quality assessment and assurance, compliance committee, QAPI, etc., and those assigned by the Administrator
- Prepare or assist in the preparation and implementation of the Nursing Services Department budget and submit recommendations
Required Work Experience:
- Preferred Three (3) years' experience in supervision of others in a hospital, long term care facility, or other health care institution
- Minimum of one (1) year experience implementing total patient care and care planning
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in a management position in a nursing department
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; Registered Nursing (RN) Degree required
- Registered Nursing (RN) License
- Position may require unscheduled overtime, weekend, and after-hours work
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours
- Travel required
- Job will require frequent lifting of objects up to 40 pounds
- Supervises support staff including scheduling and assigning work, reviewing performance, recommending salary increases, promotions or discharges.
Full Time Only
$6,000.00 – Paid out in equal monthly increments over 3 months of employment.
New employees only - Current employees and rehires are not eligible.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our Organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.
- Nursing: Associates degree or better
- Nursing: Bachelors degree or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Registered Nurse
Apply on company website