We are looking for compassionate certified nursing assistants (CNAs) who appreciate the rewards that come with providing high-quality care and developing relationships with residents in a skilled nursing community.
As a certified nursing assistant (CNA), you'll be part of a team who cares deeply about their patients and each other. Apply today if you want a great job with competitive pay, generous benefits and advancement opportunities.
AHC–American Health Communities is a network of 29 skilled nursing and rehab facilities. We treat patients recovering from illness, injury or surgery and provide daily care for long-term residents. Our parent company, American Health Partners, is a multifaceted company with operations in seven states. Come grow with us!
Full Time Only
$1500.00 – Paid out over 3 months @ $500.00 after completion of each month of employment.
Application must be received prior to June 1, 2021 to be eligible for the sign on bonus.
New employees only - Current employees and rehires are not eligible.
If you enjoy making life better for others, we want you on our team. We offer competitive pay, generous benefits and advancement opportunities.
Certified nursing assistants (CNAs) provide personalized healthcare to residents under the direction of our nursing staff. You would help us ensure the comfort and safety of those in our care by performing activities such as:
- Assisting residents in getting in and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, etc.
- Helping residents with bathing, feeding, linen changes, incontinence, etc.
- Observing and recording residents' condition—food and liquid intake, vital signs, activities of daily living—and reporting changes to the nursing staff in a timely manner
- Completing appropriate documentation neatly and completely
- Participating and assisting in recreational and therapeutic activities for residents
WORK EXPERIENCE, CREDENTIALS AND EDUCATION
- 6 months healthcare experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Current State-Certified Nursing Assistant
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, shift changes and weekends
- Job will require frequent lifting of objects up to 40 pounds
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our Organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.
- GED degree or better
- High School degree or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Nurse Assistant
Apply on company website