Location: AA Headquarters 2 (DFW-HDQ2)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 32349
Join us for a career with endless possibilities.
Looking for a job where a passion for innovation, a culture of teamwork, and opportunities for growth are valued and rewarded? You've come to the right place.
You don't have to be an airline aficionado to join American Airlines. It takes more than cool planes to keep us ahead of the curve, and thanks to our team of behind the scenes professionals, we do just that. As the largest airline in the world, American Airlines is in the business of serving the global travel needs of our customers. At the core of the Company is our commitment to each customer and each employee. We are dedicated to developing and delivering what our customers value and are willing to pay for. Customer-centric planning, innovative marketing, and an exceptional customer experience are supported by a cadre of talented people.
What does it take to join us? We're glad you asked! We expect exceptional skills in your discipline and a dedication to being the best as we relentlessly pursue our goal of being not just the largest airline in the world, but also the best airline in the world.
Fortunately, we're building on almost a century of innovation and firsts in our industry – and we plan to continue that tradition of excellence.About The Job
The Demand Generation Analyst will be responsible for developing lead generation programs and supporting top of the Sales funnel activities to generate initial interest, handing off qualified leads to Sales Representatives and tracking effectiveness through conversions for Global Sales.
The role will identify new lead sources, and leverage data to develop programs and campaigns that nurture sales prospects to create greater velocity through the sales pipeline. It will include end-to-end responsibility for campaign strategy planning, execution and management, as well as lead nurturing strategy and campaign metrics. In this role you will be responsible for the development and execution of demand creation programs and automated marketing campaigns to consistently meet and/or exceed mutually agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
The role will interact with key departments within the organization, including Front Line Sellers and Managers, Sales Operations, Product Strategy Owners, Marketing, etc. to collaborate with the teams globally to adopt industry best practices with regards to Demand generation and implement best practices using data and insights for continued success.
The ideal candidate will be part marketer, strategist, project manager and technologist who enjoys collaboration and weaving all parts of the Lead Generation machine together.
Specifically, you'll do the following:
- Successfully design, deploy, maintain and optimize world-class lead generation, demand generation and customer nurture programs for prospects using marketing automation software
- Initiating, managing, nurturing and scoring leads to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel
- Design and execute a lead nurture strategy that generates pipeline, resurfaces leads and accelerates opportunities
- Research customer segments, clients and strategies to increase qualified leads (MQL and SQL)
- Proactively engage with sales and marketing teams to define, communicate and optimize the impact of the demand generation strategies that increases sales pipeline
- Develop and maintain performance reports, tracking and analysis of lead generation efforts
- Evaluate and alter strategies based on a comprehensive understanding of analytics to continuously improve campaign strategies
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 4+ years of marketing experience, with a specific focus on planning and managing B2B demand generation programs that produce high quality opportunities and create exponential revenue
- 2+ years preferred experience in marketing automation software
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of B2B marketing, lead and demand generation
- Experience implementing enterprise-level demand generation programs.
- Experience in developing leads for acquisition of new products and programs
- Deep experience in configuring, measuring and managing Lead funnel statistics via CRM and Marketing Automation software
- Demonstrated expertise in database marketing including, segmentation for email marketing, lead scoring, lead nurturing and database health assessment
- Results driven and able to work independently to achieve set goals in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable interacting with a variety of stakeholders (e.g., marketing and sales teams)
- Strong project management skills with technical and business acumen and proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organizational, analytical and planning skills with great attention to detail
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Effective and clear written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Desire and passion to drive new business, and be part of a winning team
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 32349
Apply on company website