The ideal candidate will possess:
- a high school education, 4 year degree preferred;
- demonstrated proficiency in or ability to learn MS Excel spreadsheets and databases;
- demonstrated initiative and dependability;
- the ability to organize and prioritize a diverse workload in a busy environment;
- the perseverance to work through and solve issues as they arise;
- the vision and understanding of how processes affect the bottom line.
- Competitive pay
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
About the company:
Alro Industrial Supply Corp provides cutting tools, abrasives, die components, and general shop supplies to a variety of metalworking manufacturers. Our customer base, ranging in size from small to very large, has come to depend on Alro's product and application knowledge, commitment to service, and affiliation with reputable industry brands.
Alro Industrial Supply Corp is a division of Alro Steel Corporation. Established in 1948, Alro is a privately held corporation, with over 60 facilities strategically located throughout the Midwest and Southeast. Please visit our website at www.alro.com for more information.
Alro Steel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and offers a Drug-Free Environment and Opportunities for Advancement.
Alro Industrial Supply is searching for a Tool Management Specialist with an enthusiastic attitude and a strong work ethic. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- support and maintenance of applications (SmartCell, APOS) & customers;
- managing customer pricing;
- other special projects, duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Apply on company website