The ideal candidate will:
- have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- have a minimum of five years of cutting tools; and abrasives sales experience, with a minimum of two years outside sales experience preferred;
- preferably have a minimum of two years of college coursework;
- have excellent organizational and planning skills;
- possess PC skills, including MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Competitive pay
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
About the company:
Alro Industrial Supply Corp provides cutting tools, abrasives, die components, and general shop supplies to a variety of metalworking manufacturers. Our customer base, ranging in size from small to very large, has come to depend on Alro's product and application knowledge, commitment to service, and affiliation with reputable industry brands.
Alro Industrial Supply Corp is a division of Alro Steel Corporation. Established in 1948, Alro is a privately held corporation, with over 60 facilities strategically located throughout the Midwest and Southeast. Please visit our website at www.alro.com for more information.
Alro Steel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and offers a Drug-Free Environment and Opportunities for Advancement.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- growing an established customer base;
- developing new long-term customer relationships;
- solving customer metalworking and abrasives; application challenges.
Apply on company website