WORK FULL TIME FOR ALLIED UNIVERSAL AS A MOBLIE SECURITY OFFICER.
BENFITS INCLUDE FREE MONTHLY ORCA BENEFITS. (Ask for more details)
About this position:
- Job Title: Mobile Response Team
- Department: Operations
- Location (City/State): Seattle, WA
- Employment Type: Full time
Allied Universal Security provides security solutions to some of the most recognized companies and brands in the world. We deliver services that consistently exceed those of our peers. We accomplish this through innovation, constant process improvement, and an uncompromising commitment to hiring, retaining, and rewarding the best talent available.
The purpose of this position is emergency response, client policy and regulations enforcement, investigate all facility related incidents, and patrol assigned zones by foot, bicycle, and motor vehicle. Ensure the client, its associates, and facility personnel are provided with a safe and professional working environment. The TRON Specialist performs all duties in accordance with client policies and procedures and regulations. This position reports directly to the TRON Supervisor.
In this role, you will:
- Respond in a timely manner to emergent events, issues, deficiencies, and client requests
- Initiate investigations and compose incident reports as directed
- Partner with corporate facilities team members during event security details and drills
- Maintain up to date and accurate timekeeping systems and records to include a daily activity report
- Conduct foot, bicycle, and motor vehicle patrols as directed
- Assure compliance with general and specific post orders
- Attend meetings with Operations Management and facility stakeholders
- Manage and coordinate all security operations and programs as directed
- Proactively identify and develop future TRON talent within the workforce; set achievable work-related goals and objectives to encourage and develop those individuals.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum high school diploma (GED)
- One or more years of customer service experience, military, medical, and/or security experience preferred
- Have good interpersonal skills and a professional attitude
- Maintain uniform attire and grooming standards while in uniform
- Impeccable work attendance with current employer
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Fluency in written and verbal English communications
- Active WA State CPR/First Aid, training provided
- Active WA State unarmed guard card, training provided
- Active driver's license
- Ability to lift, drag, and carry upwards of fifty pounds (50 lbs.) for extended periods
- Ability to walk, run, and respond quickly across distances of a mile or more.
- Ability to operate a bicycle and motor vehicle in high density urban traffic
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge, SharePoint preferred
- Have effective time management, communication, technical writing, presentation development, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Be able to effectively communicate to all levels of management
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Apply on company website