- Coach a team of inbound customer service associates on standard policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Support escalations.
- Complete payroll and track attendance.
- Support associate questions.
- Conduct focus sessions.
- Manage performance of the team.
- Organize activities in support of team engagement.
- Monitor calls.
- Regular, predictable, reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Associate's degree in related field or combination of relevant education and work experience.
- Three years' experience in a customer-focused call center environment.
- Two years' management experience.
May perform other duties as assigned
• Attendance tracking
• Notification / IT tickets
• Associate questions / floor support
• Associate focus sessions (2 per associate per month)
• Disciplinary actions (verbal, written, final)
• Performance reviews (quarterly, annual)
• ACE Awards
• Weekend support (on-site)
• MAC forms
• PTO management
• Monthly incentive conversations
• Team engagement
• Submit REQs/PAFs
• Terminations / transfers / promotions
• Facilitate case management meetings (Assistance)
• Escalations (customer)
• Monitor CMS (team)
• Inventory execution
• Monitors (Assistance)
• Internal calibration
• Associate's degree in related field or combination of relevant education and work experience.
• Three (3) years experience in a customer-focused call center environment.
• Two (2) years management experience.
Apply on company website