A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Coach a team of inbound customer service associates on standard policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Support escalations.
- Complete payroll and track attendance.
- Support associate questions.
- Conduct focus sessions.
- Manage performance of the team.
- Organize activities in support of team engagement.
- Monitor calls.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Regular, predictable, reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Associate's degree in related field or combination of relevant education and work experience.
- Three years' experience in a customer-focused call center environment.
- Two years' management experience.
Supervises the daily work load of a team of customer service representatives. Ensure required service volume and quality levels are attained. Coaches team in standard policies, procedures, and best practices. Consult with team on identifying areas on opportunity to improve customer service skills.
Key responsibilities which take no less than 10% of overall job time
Responsible for the following people management tasks, 80% of time
• Attendance tracking
• Notification / IT tickets
• Associate questions / floor support
• Associate focus sessions (2 per associate per month)
• Disciplinary actions (verbal, written, final)
• Performance reviews (quarterly, annual)
• ACE Awards
• Weekend support (on-site)
• MAC forms
• PTO management
• Monthly incentive conversations
• Team engagement
• Submit REQs/PAFs
• Terminations / transfers / promotions
• Facilitate case management meetings (Assistance)
Responsible for the following Business KPIs tasks, 20% of time
• Escalations (customer)
• Monitor CMS (team)
• Inventory execution
• Monitors (Assistance)
• Internal calibration
Apply on company website