The Allegheny Health Network Cancer Institute Division of Radiation Oncology in Pittsburgh, PA has an opening for a board certified, Radiation Oncologist to join our group of 20 Radiation Oncologists treating patients in 13 facilities throughout Western PA.
We are specifically recruiting for a patient oriented clinician with excellent interpersonal skills and special expertise in the management of patients with Breast, Gynecologic Malignancies, and with HDR Brachytherapy. The successful candidate will integrate and work with our two existing Radiation Oncologists to provide state of the art care to patients at Allegheny Health Networks Womans Specialty Hospital.
- We are an APEX accredited institution and offer a full range of treatment modalities including 3DCRT, IMRT/VMAT, IGRT, SRS/SBRT, TBI/TSE, Permanent LDR, and HDR brachytherapy.
- We have an established track record of providing high quality Radiation Oncology services to our patients through 17 hospital based and freestanding facilities in Western Pennsylvania and Ohio.
- We are completing an extensive clinical and academic expansion with a new academic cancer center to open in April 2020 and 4 new satellite facilities recently opened. The Erie satellite facility is equipped with Elekta Versa HD Linear accelerators, with CT simulation, Mosaiq EMR, and Brainlab/ Exactrac.
- Opportunities for collaborative research and protocol enrollment are available.
- We currently employ 19 physicists and 20 physicians. We have accredited Radiation Oncology physician and physics residency programs.
- Faculty appointment is available at Drexel University. Clinical and research collaborations with Johns Hopkins Cancer Center are ongoing.
- The successful candidate should have demonstrated clinical skills, and have a proven record of exceptional interactive skills with colleagues, patients, and staff.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits will be provided. AHN is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - Race/Gender/Disability/Veteran.
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) The Allegheny Health Network is comprised of nine hospital and more than 200 primary- and specialty-care practices. We have approximately 1,700 physicians in every clinical specialty, 17,000 employees, and 2,000 volunteers. Together, we provide world-class medicine to patients in our communities, across the country and around the world.
Pittsburghis a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburghs beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
- Board Certified in Radiation Oncology
- PA License
- Ideal candidate is experienced, patient oriented clinician with excellent interpersonal skills
- Interest in Women's Health
- Minimum of 2 years of experience preferred
The Allegheny Health Network Cancer Institute Division of Radiation Oncology in Pittsburgh, PA has an opening for a board certified, Radiation O...
Apply on company website