Psychiatrist Jefferson Regional Hospital in Southern Suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA
Allegheny Health Networks Behavioral Health Instituteis seeking a full-time Psychiatristto provide adult psychiatricservices at Jefferson Regional Hospital, located in the Southern suburbs ofPittsburgh, PA.
- Must be board eligible/certified
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
- DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH Nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing.
Pittsburghis a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene.
Psychiatrist – Jefferson Regional Hospital in Southern Suburbs of Pittsburgh, PAAllegheny Healt...
Apply on company website