The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full-time Neuro Oncology physician to join our team located in Pittsburgh, PA.
- The successful candidate will be a team member in the Neuro-Oncology Interdisciplinary Program that includes a strong clinical program the full spectrum of sub-specialties and support services.
- Demonstrates commitment to providing the high quality and cost-efficient cancer care to patients with a Neuro-Oncology diagnosis or neurologic complications of cancer and therapy.
- Keen interest in the development of brain metastases program.
- Demonstrates commitment to education and a record of good scholarly accomplishment as evidenced by peer-reviewed publications, extramural research funding, or clinical research trials.
- Excellent interpersonal, clinical, and teaching skills.
- The position is a member of the Section of Hematology/Oncology and fulfills clinical, educational, and research missions at Allegheny Health Network.
- Our Goal is to develop a strong brain metastases program and the second Neuro-Oncologist should act as a bridge between the local Oncologists and Neuro-Oncology team for better patient care and survival.
- An experience in translational research would complement the current program.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Oncology
- Fellowship trained in Neuro Oncology
- New Graduates Encouraged to Apply
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh's beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.Email your CV and direct inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full-time Neuro Oncology physician to join our team located in Pitts...
Apply on company website