The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting full time Interventional Cardiologist to join our team at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA.
- Full-service, highly respected, AHN Cardiology practice with an established patient base
- Peripheral Vascular experience preferred, not required
- An experienced, professional team of Advanced Practice Providers
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city that is located on the southern shore Great Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit one of the many local museums – Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.Email your CV and direct inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting full time Interventional Cardiologist to join our team at Saint Vincent Hospit...
Apply on company website