The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full-time Heart Failure Cardiologist to join our team located in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Skilled Heart Failure Cardiologist with desire to do Non-Invasive work as well
- Community outreach opportunity
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Cardiology
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh's beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.Email your CV and direct inquiries to: email@example.com
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full-time Heart Failure Cardiologist to join our team located in Pit...
Apply on company website