$7,500 Welcome Bonus for Full Time – Now Hiring!! Alderwood Health & Rehabilitation is nestled in a tranquil suburban neighborhood surrounded by award-winning gardens and parks, conveniently located just off of I-5. We are currently accepting applications for an outstanding Registered Nurse (RN) to join our nursing team. The ideal professional will enjoy the flexible schedules and work/life balance that we offer our staff. Our center strives to provide the highest quality of care in a family oriented environment. Apply Today!! Does that Student Loan have you singing the BLUES? Turn those Blues into GREEN Cash! Come and work for us, we will pay your Student Loan payment each month - up to a $300 payment per month!! GENERAL SUMMARY
Manage the nursing care of assigned residents to maximize independence and self-direction for residents. Responsible for safety of residents under their supervision. Manages day-to-day compliance with Federal and State regulations, Center policies and procedures, and standard of practice with regard to resident care. Validates nursing staff functions within the scope of their practice and complies with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Current nursing licensure in the state of employment.
- One-year previous supervisory experience in hospital, SNF or other related medical facility preferred.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices preferred.
- Pay off your Student Loans!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Stock Bonus Program)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employee Hardship fund
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
Apply on company website