$7,500 Sign On Bonus for Full Time - Apply Today!! Applications are now being accepted for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join us at Alaska Gardens. This is an employee owned facility which is conveniently located just off of the I-5 corridor, is is an easy commute in any direction. Our center supports the community with great nursing and rehabilitation for residents, and includes a long term care wing. Please come by and see why our Nurses LOVE working here! Job Summary The RN position manages the nursing care delivery to the residents on the unit. Oversees other staff members in caring for those residents, follows the plan of care, and performs general nursing duties within the license held by the nurse. Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice. Qualifications:
- Supervises nursing care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works Collaboratively with members of the healthcare team
- Maintains standards of professional nursing practice
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Training & Educational Assistance
- And More!
Apply on company website