At this time, we are seeking a PRN, Speech Language Pathologist to join our team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The speech language pathologist evaluates and treats patients/residents.
- Communicates with families, physicians and other health team members
- Maintains documentation of services in the medical record.
- Conducts in-services and training for facility staff on an ongoing basis in restorative techniques.
- Must have at least one year of experience in a similar setting. Unfortunately we can't supervise a CF at this location.
- We are looking for someone available weekdays and during daytime clinic hours.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Masters' degree in Speech Therapy. Also referred to as: SLP, ST, CCC-SLP.
- Two years ( preferred) of clinical experience in the field of physical disabilities working as a Therapist.
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.
- Current Registration /Licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist necessary to work in Long Term Care
Ageility provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website