At this time, we are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Evaluates and treats patients/residences
- Communicates with families, physicians and other health team members.
- Maintains documentation of services in the medical record.
- Conducts in-services and training for facility staff on an ongoing basis in restorative techniques.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Bachelors degree in Occupational Therapy. Also Referred to as: OT, OTR/L, OTR, MOT, MSOT, DOT
- Education and/or Experience: Two years (preferred) of clinical experience in the field of physical disabilities working as a Therapist.
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist necessary to work in Long Term Care.
Ageility provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website