Our Uniqueness - A Women's Health Hub: https://youtu.be/4z-ZK0rMFD0
- Women's Health and Surgery Center physicians have been top rated by Northern Virginia Magazine for several years in a row, we are proud of our collegial physician environment.
- Practice out of a single hospital with a level II NICU, COEMIG certified physicians and hospital.
- Our practice boasts one of the highest volume gynecologic surgical practices in the region.
- We are committed to providing the most advanced and supportive contemporary healthcare for women throughout every stage of life.
- By specializing in minimally invasive surgical techniques, our patients experience shorter recovery times and higher satisfaction with their procedures.
- We also have full time midwives in our model. No one in the region provides this level of care.
Community Highlights: Historic Safford & Fredericksburg https://www.tourstaffordva.com/things-to-do/
- Fredericksburg is a fun place to visit year-found and offers plenty of events to entertain the whole family. Popular events include car shows, garden tours, music festivals, food and wine events, colonial reenactments, holiday parades and much more.
- Stafford's fisheries, iron works and flour mills were major suppliers to Great Britain in the Colonial period.
- The best kept secret of Stafford, Virginia. The Aquia Harbour Golf Course is a beautifully developed and maintained nine-hole golf course with alternate tees and pin placements for the back nine holes that create a challenging and interesting 18-hole round of golf.
Women's Health and Surgery Center is recruiting a full- time, board-certified, seasoned or new graduate OB/GYN physician to join our quickly and organically expanding team of providers. Must have authorization to work and practice in the United States. Ideal candidate should be fluent in English and hold an Active Medical License in Virginia.
- Strong interest in Minimally Invasive Surgery; performing minor and major surgeries
- Provide high quality OB/GYN care
- Average of 40-50 deliveries per month
- 25-30 patient sessions daily
- 1 and 4/5 call schedules
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of OBGYN problems
- Direct, advise, and supervise medical staff including nurses, APPs, medical assistants, etc. on proper procedures and protocol
- Support enhancements of technology to drive higher quality and consumer experience while maintaining clinical quality
About the Practice - Learn more at: http://www.obgynvirginia.com/ http://www.advantiahealth.com/
Advantia provides direct care through more than 200 providers across 60 locations, serving over 430,000 patients at our OB-GYN and coordinated specialist offices. Advantia also enables health plans, state health organizations, hospital systems, and employers to deliver high-value care through technology products. To provide the highest quality patient care available, WHSC OB-GYN is partnered with Advantia Health. Advantia is transforming healthcare for all women – setting a higher standard of care and convenience while reducing unnecessary costs. Compassion and value inspire everything we do. We take time to listen, answer questions completely, and offer helpful technology between visits so that our patients are empowered and at ease. Alongside coordinated care, Advantia is pioneering care models that align incentives with the best interests of women and their families.
Benefits: Consistent with our belief that our providers are our most valuable resource, Women's Health and Surgery Center offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and 401k.
Contact Information: For more information about this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Sarah Rowland, Talent Acquisition Manager: (703) 915-2784
Interested candidates please apply at: www.advantiahealth.com/careers
Our Uniqueness - A Women's Health Hub: https://youtu.be/4z-ZK0rMFD0 Women's Health and Surge...
Apply on company website