Position at Advanced Technology Services, Inc. Founded in 1985, ATS is a global industrial maintenance company with over 3000 members and locations in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are subject matter experts in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Lead team of ATS industrial maintenance technicians and/or materials services delivery team. Responsible for employee safety, the team's service delivery, and building site customer relationships. Provides leadership to the site team to drive and ensure customer satisfaction, performance and margin. Reports directly to an Area Business Manager.
- Leading preventative maintenance scheduling and PM continuous improvements onsite.
- Planning, scheduling, and implementing equipment installation and relocation.
- Responsible for the site's employee safety, by deploying the ATS safety program and ensuring safety training, observations and safety incident investigations.
- Ensures alignment of customer expectations and ATS site goals.
- Leads the team to deliver safe, proactive, quality maintenance/materials services to satisfy the customer.
- Collaborates with and builds customer relationships to ensure priority alignment.
- Leads and builds the site team capability. Manages employee performance, development, adherence to policies and procedures, and selection. Works with individuals on career planning, training, skills development, and ongoing one-on-one communication.
- Manage financial performance of the site (revenue, expenses, and profit) to achieve set objectives.
- Develops and executes a site-specific maintenance plan per ATS standards.
- Develops and executes a Skills Matrix and Technician Training Plan.
- Builds and maintain a succession plan for key positions (i.e. Supervisors, Supply Chain, P/S)
- Is the primary customer contact at the site and ensures the site escalation procedure is adhered to. .
- Communicates with the customer through daily, weekly, and monthly meetings. Conducts a regular review of the performance metrics with the customer.
- Drives a continuous improvement methodology and promotes cost savings.
- Analyzes and reports on key performance indicators, root cause analysis. Develops and executes action items, removes barriers, and addresses issues.
- Collaborates with sales and operations leadership to increase the scope of services.
Qualifications:Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in technical, business, or a related field - preferred
- Seven years of operations / maintenance experience
- Three years of supervisory experience
- Solid understanding of industrial maintenance environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams to achieve goals
- Experience using continuous improvement methodologies and root cause analysis
- Strong customer focus with the ability to build positive business relationships
- Ability to communicate and present efficiently, effectively, and remotely to various organizational levels
- Manufacturing maintenance experience preferred
- Good understanding of proactive/reliability maintenance processes ie. Planning/Scheduling, P/M, PdM and root cause analysis
- Business acumen knowledge of managing budgets
- Related certifications and training
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft applications, web-based applications, and related software
- Team Leader
- Customer Focus
- Results Driven
- Drive Motivation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
Development and training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
Apply on company website