Position at Innovative Technology Solutions
Innovative Technology Solutions (ITS) is a leader in providing IT Services and Solutions to large Fortune 100 corporations. Those services include Help Desk, Desk Side Support, PC Life Cycle Support, PC and Wintel/Unix Server Hardware Maintenance.
With offices in the UK, Mexico and the US we are a leader in providing IT Services and Solutions to large Fortune 100 corporations. Those services include Help Desk, Desk Side Support, PC Life Cycle Support, Desktop/Laptop and Hardware Maintenance.
ITS is currently seeking an experienced Desktop Tech/PC Installer to join our team in New Hyde Park, NY. This role does require to have a car and valid driver's license since traveling to different medical sites is necessary - will be covering northern Westchester, NYC and Long Island, there will be mileage reimbursement.
What you'll be doing:
- Installing and configuring computers, laptops, printers, scanners within the Northwell Medical System.
- Involved in hardware and software projects within the hospital and medical offices of Long Island, NY City and Westchester County.
- Provide PC, network printer and network label printer installation services.
- Pickup installations assignments for the day, call customer to confirm the schedule of the installation and travel to the site where installation is going to take place
- Deploying Apple devices (iPad, Macbook, iMac) via centralized MDM solution
- Perform installation using Site Survey as a guideline to the setup and requirements of the equipment
- Complete the physical setup of the PC's and printers
- Transfer data if necessary, from old PC
- Install and test all necessary applications
- Escalate any application installation issues to appropriate group
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and 3-5 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A+ certification strongly preferred
- Must have valid driver's license and vehicle
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
- Strong skills working with Apple hardware and application deployment
- Strong Application Troubleshoot skills associated with system installs, upgrades and replacements (refresh)
- Ability to occasionally lift, move, and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
ITS offers a competitive salary and benefits program which includes:
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
Apply on company website