Role includes product support and shipping and receiving which requires parts interpretation, quoting, follow-up, pricing, order processing, expediting and problem solving.
- Generate quotes and follow up with customers and outside sales team to ensure quotes become orders. Manage these orders to ensure delivery schedule is achieved. Act as key customer contact to provide information to customers on complete sales cycle (from quote through delivery). Convert inactive and competitive accounts utilizing. Develop, sell, and convert accounts to recurring revenue service contracts. Utilize parts program to obtain business
- Manage inventory to stocking levels. Ensure the order process is complete and error-free.
- Manage outside purchases and product transportation expenses effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that all paperwork, purchase orders, rental agreements, etc. are maintained to respond to customer inquiries timely and ensure internal process requirements.
- Prepare all sales and activity reports, presentations, studies, and research as directed by supervisor.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website