Adecco is Hiring for a Temporary position with Meijer's Merchandising company called “Serv-U-Success!
Location: WESTERVILLE, OH
Start Date: August 16th, 2021
End Date: August 20th, 2021
A large local retailer is resetting and rebuilding their grocery aisles. They need a lot of extra help!
Responsibilities for the Merchandising Job include, but not limited to:
· Keeping store product filled at the shelf level with a neat clean appearance
· Analyzing back stock and ensuring appropriate product is being taken out to stock
· Filling and facing any new store products in their appropriate locations
· Checking for expired product
· Working with planograms
· Assisting with any re-set, project, service work, price changes, and signage.
Flexibility is required to work any days Sunday through Saturday.
This is a temporary assignment assisting the vendor re-arrange departments.
The shift is projected to be full time with 32 to 40 hours per week.
There is opportunity for Advancement and Stability
· Ability to work independently and with little to no supervision
· Positive work ethic and drive to complete tasks in accordance with proper timelines
· 1-2 years of customer service or merchandising experience, specifically with grocery stocking and re-sets preferred
*DISCLAIMER* This position is being recruited by our Adecco Regional Recruitment Center, NOT your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website