This client is a market leader in the manufacturing of protection solutions. Due to expansion of new plant, seeking a Quality & Safety Manager. Primary duties include:
- Develop, implement and administer the company's safety programs to include training.
- Oversee the implementation of the company's quality programs.
- Perform quality checks of processes and finished products.
- Provide reports to management and stakeholders
Position reports to VP of Operations.
Ideal candidates for the Quality & Safety Manager located near Jersey City, NJ will possess the following.
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing environment (metals, raw materials)
- Experience with EHS/HSE programs and strong knowledge of OSHA.
- Experience with ISO 90001
Competitive salary. Great Benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website