Adecco is assisting a local client recruit for a Packaging Operator to work in Somerset, NJ.? The Packaging Operator job is a temporary to permanent opportunity. ?This client requires candidates to be fully vaccinated.?You can learn more in the job description below.
I was reading about your experience in your profile and was wondering if you would be interested in hearing about this new position? If so, please send me a day, time, and phone number that would be best to reach you at. Thank you for your time.
Contract Packaging Operator is responsible for operating pharmaceutical packaging equipment including troubleshooting and making minor mechanical adjustments. Must be able to keep accurate and detailed records, understand batch records, and maintain the cleanliness of the work area. Must follow standard operating procedures for the packaging operation.?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure that all products are manufactured and packaged according to quality standards and product specifications through daily execution of batch master records
• Work within standards and operating procedure to plan, perform and make decisions regarding the setup and operations of a variety of packaging equipment, including automated machine processes and controls to perform routine assembly line production functions of filling, packing, assembling, labeling, and inspecting.
• Follow batch record instructions during the packaging process, as per standard operating procedures
• Operators must adhere to all safety guidelines and ensure that the final product meets high-quality standards.
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or equivalency degree
• Minimum of 6 months of manufacturing experience • Basic grammatical skills and communication skills, both written and oral to keep others informed of progress and changes in the status of work
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Able to work as part of a team and adapt to changes in work duties
• Detail-oriented, thorough and methodical, and able to follow the timeline
• Basic personal computer skills including electronic mail and record-keeping preferred
The physical requirements of the position generally include standing, walking, sitting, using hands and fingers, reaching with hands and arms, talking, and hearing.
In some circumstances, bending, kneeling, crouching, stooping, and crawling may apply. In general, the activity level one usually performs is light physical activity in a manufacturing and warehouse environment.
This position may require lifting to 40 pounds occasionally. Generally, work is performed in a warehouse environment.
Dress Code: Per gowning procedures which may include lab coats, personal protective safety equipment, safety shoes.
1st shift – 6am – 2:15pm, pay is $17.00 per hour
2nd shift – 2pm – 10:15pm, pay is $18.00 per hour
3rd shift – 10pm – 6:15am, pay is $19.00 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website