Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for Operations Manager jobs supporting our client in Redmond, WA. These Office Manager jobs are full-time, temp-to-hire opportunities! Office Manager jobs require candidates to take ownership of the entire operations and support infrastructure of the office and manage employees. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Operations Manager jobs include but are not limited to:
· Ensure all operations are executed efficiently and monitor operational KPI's
· Oversee and manage inventory tracking
· Recruit, train, and supervise staff
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Operations Manager jobs:
· Bachelors degree from an acredite university
· At least 5 years of professional, mangerial and operations experience
· Computer savvy and proficient in MS Office Suite
What's in this for you?
· Pay rates starting at $20 per hour
· Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week
· Comprehensive benefits after 1 week – medical, dental, vision, options available!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this Operations Manager job in
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website