Adecco is looking for a Medical Assistant in Ft. Pierce, FL
Shift - This position will work 8:00am to 5pm
Pay - $22/hr. and higher
Our Client is currently hiring a Lead Pharmacy Technician to join their team!
The Medical Assistant in this position perform various duties related to the following:
1.Collect pertinent patient data (e.g., vital signs; complaints; medications and allergies; health screening information) in order to identify care needs
2. Provide relevant medical services/care as directed by physicians (e.g., injections; procedures; treatments)
3. Screen/assess risks to patient care/functioning (e.g., lack of heat in home; malnutrition; environmental risks; psychosocial symptoms/issues) in order to identify potential needed services
4. Coordinate and/or conduct pre-visit and/or follow-up preparations to help patients receive comprehensive preventative care (e.g., step calls)
5. Address patient questions regarding clinical services/care (e.g., seek information from relevant colleagues/business partners to answer questions; provide resources; distribute surveys to patients to gather information)
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Current Medical Assistant certification
2. Minimum of 1 year experience in clinic/hospital setting
3. fundamental knowledge of various relevant insurance programs/products (e.g., United Healthcare; Medicare, Medicare Advantage
4. Experience with EMR systems
Shift Start/End Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Dress Code: gray or teal scrubs
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions or would like additional information, please apply and we can discuss any questions you may have at that time. While applying, please upload a .DOC or .DOCX formatted resume for our review.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/. The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Adecco Medical & Science is a professional division of Adecco Group, the #1 workforce solutions firm in the world by size and revenue. Our strengths in life sciences, allied medical/healthcare, clinical research, medical device, nursing, pharmacy, technical support staff and quality control/assurance, give us a global platform from which to serve our many domestic based clients.
Adecco has over 5,500 offices in 63 countries, 33,000 full time employees, and connects 900,000 talented associates/contractors with well over 100,000 clients daily, making us one of the world's largest employers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website