Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Manufacturing Technician jobs in Austin, TX. Pay is $16.00-22.50/hr depending on skills and experience plus shift differentials for 2nd and 3rd shift schedules. These Manufacturing Technician jobs are long-term temporary opportunities in a semiconductor fabrication facility!
Responsibilities for Manufacturing Technician jobs include but are not limited to:
• Performs high level electro-mechanical assembly
• Works from test procedures, schematics, diagrams, written and/or verbal descriptions, and layouts to perform assembly and some testing functions
• Determines methods or actions to remedy issues and malfunctions
• Receives general instructions on new assignments and following set processes, as well as improving upon processes to reach maximum efficiency
• Monitors and inspects parts to ensure that the necessary parts are available and in working order to perform set tasks
• Other duties as assigned
Candidates are recommended to have the following qualifications for Manufacturing Technician jobs:
• 3+ years of electro/mechanical assembly/technician experience OR a technical Associate's Degree in a related field
• Requires strong skills in problem solving, communication, team skills, and quality
• High school diploma is required
• Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed
• Requires knowledge of systems and software necessary to perform job function such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Skills Training
• Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift. Most of our current need does lie on the 2nd and 3rd shift schedules.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this Manufacturing Technician job at a local client in Austin, TX! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website