Entry-level position with limited prior training or relevant work experience. Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks. Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy. Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures.
- Performs Tier I procedures and preventative maintenance and wet-cleans, seeking assistance when needed.
- Assists senior engineers with corrective maintenance as needed.
- Disassembles, cleans and rebuilds kits as part of kit management quality.
- Learns and applies basic diagnostic techniques and the use of documentation and test equipment with assistance from senior engineers.
- Able to diagnose and resolve basic technical problems.
- Strives to perform established BKM's. Follows all IP guidelines.
- Develops the ability to represent Applied Materials to the customer. Uses good customer service skills at all times while maintaining a professional demeanor. Displays respect for the customer by maintaining an orderly work area.
- Complies with all safety procedures and consistently demonstrates safety as a value.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website