Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Machine Operator job in Shelbyville, KY. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. As a machine operator, you will be required to remove parts off a conveyor into a tote and label the tote with the correct information. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to obtain a job that offers full time and advancement within the company.
Now hiring for all shifts 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
- Attendance and attitude are key.
- Overtime may be required and it is mandatory.
Responsibilities for this Machine Operator job include:
- Change tote and label totes correctly
- Respond to alarms by notification to team leader
- Assemble parts as required
- Pack parts as needed
- Label product correctly
- Visual inspection check
- Must be able to read and understand verbal instruction in English
- Must be able to do simple math calculations
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
- High School Diploma / GED
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to lift 50lbs routinely
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Machine Operator job in Shelbyville, KY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website