Adecco is recruiting for Escrow III Assistant jobs in Dallas with a start date of as soon as possible.
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
• General administrative duties and office management: typing, scanning and answering phone calls
• Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel
• Software Experience in Ramquest is strongly desired
• Coordinating multi-site and multi-state transactions
• Review all incoming files, order taxes, certifications, etc.
• Address title objection letters
• Prepare pro-forma title policies and endorsements
• Distribute title commitment packages
• Organize electronic files
• Distribute closing documents and record them
• Prepare settlement sheets and title closing documents
• Clear Title Conditions as directed by Escrow Officers
• Organize complicated and difficult deals
• Accommodate clients but manage expectations
• Other duties as assigned
7+years of escrow experience
In office role(not remote)
Mask requiered in the office
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this Escrow III Assistant in Dallas.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website