Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Engineering Technician jobs in Austin, TX. Pay is $19.00-26.00/hr plus shift differentials for 2nd and 3rd shift schedules.
These Engineering Technician jobs are long-term temporary opportunities in a semiconductor fabrication facility! Responsibilities for Engineering Technician jobs include but are not limited to:
· Work from highly complex test procedures, electro/mechanical schematics, diagrams, written and/or verbal descriptions, and layouts to perform testing, checkout, and troubleshooting functions of semiconductor fabrication equipment
· Perform complex mechanical and repair tasks
· Write highly complex technical reports and test procedures
· Perform complex operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment
· Determine methods or actions to remedy malfunctions
· Work with other cost centers to resolve vaguely defined issues
· Assist or instructs lower level technicians with complex tasks
· Perform other duties as assigned
Candidates are recommended to have the following qualifications for Engineering Technician jobs:
· Associate's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial or other related Engineering discipline plus 2 or more years of related experience OR Bachelor's Degree in aforementioned engineering disciplines without related experience; Military Technical certifications and directly related experience is accepted for this position as well
· Strong skills in change management, problem solving, communication, customer orientation, personal effectiveness, team skills, and quality
· Requires the use of hand tools and some power tools such as a drill press, belt sander, power saw, etc.
· Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed
· Requires knowledge of systems and software necessary to perform job function such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Experience with Oracle Manufacturing Inquiry and View, and/or PDM is a plus
· Medical, dental, and vision plans
· Paid Holidays
· 401(k) Plan
· Skills Training
· Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift. Most of our current need does lie on the 2nd and 3rd shift schedules.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this Engineering Technician job at a local client in Austin, TX! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview! Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website